Monday 11 March 2013

Monochrome

Hi Peeps
A wee card I made this afternoon:




  • Cardstock from my stash.
  • Sentiment is computer generated with the free Droid Robot font and embossed with Anita's 3D gloss.
  • Robots (androids) created with the free Roundabout font.
  • Added a few googly eyes and some East of India washi tape.

Right-e-o, a few challenges:
Cards For Men - Monochrome
Card Mania Lots of Layers
Crafty Cardmakers - Masculine Birthday featuring Technology or Gadget
Crafty Catz – All Stitched Up! 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - For the Boys

Thank You for stopping by!

12 comments:

Ani said...

Very cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Mania Challenge! Ani

loz said...

Cute boys card Wendy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

What a great card! I spotted it on MIM.

Unknown said...

Great! Thanks for sharing at MIM.

purplecinn said...

Saw this on MIM. Love it. :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Wendy thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

Riette said...

Such a fun card!!
Saw it on Make it Monday!

Josephine said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Unknown said...

Such a fun design!
Thanks for playing along with Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
<3 Pam, PDE DT

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Great Card - I love your deisgn and thoses robotts are great.

Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

Caz

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries is #214.

I would love to have you visit my blog,  My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

Rebecca Hoy said...

So cute, lovely the eyes! Thanks for playing along with my masculine theme at craft cardmakers challenge this week.

Rebecca x

http://mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.co.uk/